WORSHIP: Regardless of preference, our goal is to worship in a God-focused, Christ-centered, Spirit-infused way.
Contemporary music with a relaxed environment led by worship teams.
Singing traditional arrangements of hymns with other songs sprinkled in between. Choir anthems, responsive readings, organ and piano for friends who prefer a little more traditional bent in their worship.
- What are your services like? Our styles of worship are contemporary and traditional… but we promise that neither one is stale or boring!
- How long are your worship services? Between 60-70 minutes. You’ll be dismissed in plenty of time for lunch and football.
- What’s the typical attire? Clothes! We have no “dress code” or other requirements. Come comfortable.
- What is available for my children? Visit our children's page for age specific information.
- Are my children safe at FBC? Yes! Security measures are designed for the care and protection of all children. All workers are screened.
- What does FBC believe? We hold to the authority of the Bible and to historical truths of the Christian faith such as salvation by grace; the virgin birth, diety and sinless nature of Jesus; the existence of one God; the existence of heaven and hell…well, you get the point. Feel free to inquire about specifics.
- Is communion open to everyone? If you’re a Christ-follower who has received God’s gift of salvation through Christ, communion is for you! You don’t have to be a member.
- How do I know if a service or event is cancelled? When weather gets bad, cancellations can happen. The church website, Facebook page, and voicemail will be the first to be updated in the event of a cancellation. We will also send out an all church email. Contact us at email@example.com to be added to our email list.
- Where is FBC located? 1602 S. Prospect, Savoy, IL 61874. Check out the map below.
- How can I meet the pastor or staff? In all sorts of ways! After church on Sundays at the guest table at the back of the Crossing or call or e-mail and make a coffee appointment. They love making new friends!
- What are your office hours? The FBC Office is open Monday-Thursday 8:00 am-4:00 pm and Friday 8:00 am-3:00 pm.
- Can I reserve your facility for my event? Our Pastoral Staff reviews facility requests to determine if we can accommodate your event. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with information about your event.
- What if my questions haven’t been answered? Drop us an e-mail at email@example.com, or give us a call at 217-352-2240. We’re open to answer any of your questions….except things like, “On what date will Jesus return?”